Overall Satisfaction with Palo Alto Networks WildFire
WildFire, from Palo Alto Networks, is a cloud-based threat intelligence and sandboxing solution. We use it on our edge networks to protect against internet threats and dangers from our shared services environment or other customers who have been allowed to communicate. We protected our network in many layers, and we use wildfire to keep our cloud services secure across the company. Malware and evasive attacks on sensitive data were detected and prevented. To protect against malicious attacks, it employs an endpoint scanner that works in tandem with WildFire.
- It can detect potentially dangerous files of various kinds and operating system executable files as well. Integration of AutoFocus with Palo Alto solutions is one click.
- Ensuring that you're protected against the newest dangers, including zero-day attacks. This is called zero-day monitoring.
- By using Palo Alto's threat protection capabilities, the tool helps to alleviate compliance issues by enabling on-site sandboxing of files.
- Cost-wise, it's competitive with other comparable solutions on the market, and it integrated well with current Palo Alto systems. Scalability and management simplicity are also significant advantages.
- WildFire, like other sandboxes, has to stay up with malware sandbox evasion techniques, which necessitates larger file size limits.
- More file formats should be able to be submitted and scanned by WildFire, which needs improved initial administration and setup.
- It's quite pricey, and there's no warning choice for performance on the cloud.
- Problems are resolved, and smooth functioning is achieved.
- File scanning and well-trained staff are two benefits.
- There is no requirement for technical help, and the combined power of multiple WildFire threat signatures is accessible.
- Our ability to report third-party combat infiltration testing is enhanced by other customers' threat signatures.
- The additional high-end security equipment demonstrates strong attention to sensitive data we handle and address IT security vulnerabilities.
- Enhanced network visibility and unknown file analysis assist detect malware that lacks a current signature.
WildFire from Palo Alto Networks provides security with very little overhead. With AutoFocus, they’ve got threat intelligence built right in. That way, it can prepare us to react swiftly when a significant danger is identified and dealt with as soon as possible. They introduced firewalls that are aware of applications and can make use of Wildfire. It sped our ability to respond to emerging threats up because of this game-changing development.
Do you think Palo Alto Networks WildFire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Palo Alto Networks WildFire's feature set?
Did Palo Alto Networks WildFire live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Palo Alto Networks WildFire go as expected?
Would you buy Palo Alto Networks WildFire again?
Palo Alto Networks Wildfire is safe that is capable of safeguarding our network from any harm. Using it, we'll be safe from the most recent types of malware. Cloud-based firewalls like WildFire are becoming more popular and for good reason. I'd suggest it as a Network Engineer for both compliance and management, depending on the situation. A disadvantage of this approach is that it is too costly for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). In most cases, they are quick to respond and get the issue resolved within a few hours.