Overall Satisfaction with Panorama Necto
I have been evaluating tools within our organization to be suggested to different clients which are less technical and more business user oriented for fast first hand analytics. I came across one such tool with the name Necto.
I was thrilled with the capabilities of astonishingly easy to build and simplified, modern and in-cell infographics that can be used by just right clicking on the attributes. Another feature that I think stood out in this tool is of it being suggestive which leads to automated analysis and recommendations. I also observed that it uses crowdsourcing to recommend workboards. This tool is also collaborative in the decision making experience wherein one can directly connect with the associates within the enterprise from within the tool.
- Quick reporting without need of technical expertise.
- Quick connection to multiple data sources and data integration.
- Quick Answers.
- Quick collaboration.
- Performance in case of huge datasets needs to be further analysed.
- A good application for basic analysts but more advanced features need to be released by the vendor for power users in coming versions.
- Cost of implementing multiple analytical tools for different sect of users should be considered.
- Technical documentation needs to be evolved with time.