Reviews (1-24 of 24)
While working on business intelligence and searching for a newly available tool, I came across Panorama Necto. This is the first business tool I have seen with scope for personalization and providing great visual infographic experience and is user friendly.
With this tool business users can effectively present data and track performance very interactively, while changes are being updated dynamically.
There is also provision for collaborative working where users can share, discuss and edit on a single platform. Some helpful features like realtime notifications, public or private comments, maps and location based services are also made available
- Comes with lot of option to modify and build the smart infographic. Uses innovative pictures and charts to create the dashboards
- Helps you identify why you are succeeding and where you should shift your focus to.
- The maps are amazing and they just don’t act as control points rather you can populate various measures on them making it really efficient to understand the business in geographical info graph
- Need to have good data connectors and efficient approach to handle bigdata somehow.
- It help builds very intuitive and interactive analytics. It has excellent in memory performance and retursn results with clicks.
- Highly visual and understandable infographic format. The things l like most is that it supports a variety of charts; you can create amore meaningful charts radar, donought, pareoto, scatter, range, point, etc.
- It has excellent social and collaboration capabilities.
- Panorama Necto does not have support for Linux or commodity hardware.
- The big data technology support is very limited.
- I would also appreciate if there was a personal edition that I could install on Windows home edition for my client to access the product.
Necto provides suggestions on possible collaborations between team members. Comments made in the BI system are integrated as metadata attached to the intelligence being discussed.
- Panorama Necto 14 has built-in social BI capabilities: context sensitive discussions and annotations linked to relevant data.
- Panorama Necto 14 has a single point of contact for data management with aynamic dashboards and an interactive UI
- Panorama Necto 14 has the best of data discovery and enterprise BI with a unified web-based UI
- Panorama Necto 14 has data mash-up in one view
- Business users can use Panorama Necto 14’s self-service data discovery and visualization capability to uncover hidden insight, present vital data, and track performance using interactive
- Panorama Necto community support has to be increased like including online chat or in person training to support [users]
- Panorama Necto has room for improvement working with Mac devices
- One click insights to quickly pinpoint trends and challenges from volumes of data
- Automatically identify the root cause of a problem using cause and effect
- Panorama Necto tracks the interests of users and how they interact with data
- Support for non Microsoft Platform and Tools
- Integration with all data connectors
- Non English language support
- Ease of use and getting started.
- More end user centric.This reduces cost of training to the end user.
- This is a very scalable tool and support the growing IT needs of a small to mid scale company.
- Excellent geo analytics support.
- Supports numerous info graphics which adds value to a dashboard's visual appeal.
- Exception error handling is a nice feature in this tool which makes it stand apart from other similar BI Tools.
- Extensive social and collaborative capabilities.
- Extreme ease of use centered towards end user usage.
- Very intuitive, visually appealing geo analytics and info-graphics.
- Very good collaborative capability with discussion/likes/dislikes and other interactive features ensure effective data analysis
- Scalability and expandability.
- Cost effective and value for money for small and mid sized businesses.
- Provided that Panorama Necto is relatively an entrant in the BI industry, I think more support groups and forums should be available as it becomes more mature.
- Integration to big data and analytics.
- Personal edition should be available in Windows Home Version which will facilitate more research and evaluation.
2) Will the tool be used by multiple business end users? - If yes, then this tool hits the target with its ease of use and its centered around end users effectively.
3) Is the business looking to shift into Big Data Capabilities? - If yes, provided that Big Data integration is at its entrant phase for Panorama, it would take some time to integrate.
- The tool is extremely easy to use, you can import data and create the visualizations with a click.
- We were able to build a collaborative business intelligence solution, we replaced clients existing process of predictive analysis and forecasting, and provided a solution based on Necto with a lot ease.
- It is more inclined towards the end-user with easy to use options and is not much of a developer centric tool.
- Gives IT more power to govern and manage the platform with ease, on the other hand it is equally powerful for business users.
- The thing which I was expecting and is not available as of now was a personal edition for installation on Windows home edition that can come handy when practicing and training other users; I hope they plan to provide that to us soon.
- Second thing is the limited support for big data analytics, this again is not very critical at the moment but it is a good to have functionality, and soon once the users are familiar with the basic analysis they will start looking for options like big data analytics etc.
- No support for Linux or commodity hardware.
- Highly infographic tool with plenty of options to select from charts or map. Seamless collaboration capability and support for iOS, Android and windows makes it a very powerful new age self service BI tool
- It's exception error handling and conditional notification feature make the tool unique compared to others. This feature is not easily available in any other self service BI tools.
- Impressive performance and reasonable cost makes it 1st choice for any business.
- Self service BI offloads the need to maintain complex data-models and complex reports to answer business question. Users, data analysts are more inclined to creating their own dashboards, the way they want.
- This tool is relatively new to the current competitive BI market. Many organizations or business analyst are not yet aware of it's eye catching features.
- Need more enhancement for predictive analysis.
- Publishing reports as email attachment and mail server configuration is a little complicated process.
An important question to ask while selecting any BI tool is, how good is the support? Panorama Necto has a group of highly knowledgeable and responsible support team members. The online video tutorials are very helpful and it's easy to learn this tool. This tool is very cost effective.
- Very powerful tool for profitable business decisions. It's recommendation engine has many options of query and analysis reporting.
- You can visually present any complex information from any data source on any device. The system suggests the best analytical reports on relevant information based on user interests.
- One single web interface with no unwanted guests.
- Less online community support.
- Less provision in report distribution among non portal users.
A very good tool and a must to watch out how this evolves in next few years.
- Comes with lot of options to modify and build the smart infographic. Uses innovative pictures and charts to create the dashboards
- Creates basic data arrangements easily without waiting for the users to instruct. For an example, given a date field it creates a calendar hierarchy by default.
- Understands the nature of data and the metadata really well. Treats the data on the fly and creates smart visualizations.
- Connects to any data (most backend packages as per industry standards)
- It has smart computing abilities to deliver some of the complex analytical requirements such as what-if analysis, pinpointing the actual issues and side by side comparison of business factors.
- Need more data manipulation and customized data modelling abilities
- It is very easy to use, one can learn the tool with basic training and with a click you can import data and create the visualizations.
- Eye catching info graphics, image bank, numerous chart options and functionality for slicing and dicing
- Collaboration - share work boards with colleagues, discuss/comments/annotations
- Good Performance
- More community support
- Publishing and scheduling is a bit complicated
- No support for Linux or commodity hardware
- Ability to collaborate with other users by sharing content, starting discussions, subscribing to users, searching for the relevant content.
- Mobile application is available for iOS, Android and Windows RT and users have the same experience on any device. This is great for the executives who travel a lot and are often in the meetings.
- Great visualization capabilities, especially infographics which represent a unique way to easily present the trends in data.
- Needs more support for predictive and forecast analysis.
- Needs more data transformation support
- Does not support multiple languages.
- Cool Infographics
- Create and share data via different users
- Fast and easy deployment
- Build or visualize data in your own language.
- Use of variety of graphs available to present the data to the business
- Metrics/Measures and geo_analytics.
- Mobile BI apps
- Different platforms like Mac OS X
- Should be available for different languages as well.
- BIG Data
- Collaboration feature which helps our staff to communicate effectively.
- Easy to use and required minimum efforts to train internal staff.
- Suggestive Intelligence which helps to pick the best option.
- Attractive visualization.
- Build more community support and users network.
- Less data connection options for BIG data.
- New age technology to analyze data
- Infographics which is great and best unique features
- Easy to use and rich user interface.
- Collaboration feature which helps to share our ideas and to take decision fast.
- Community support to share our concerns.
- Support for different data sources and performance.
My focus is to suggest to my client, a BI tool with powerful end user functionality, business language processing and vibrant dashboards to display trending data.
- Vivid Infographics - provides user a lot of flexibility to display variations/trends in data
- Heterogeneous Sources - multiple source type support makes it more adaptable
- Social Blink - collaborative decision by a group within a BI tool, can make the internal process really fast
- Human Language - Business language processing is the latest in market query technology and it makes Necto easy to use
- Big Data analysis performance
- Technical Documentaion
- Custom infographics can help in re-defining the term WYSWYG to whichever way you want to see you can develop it.
- Mobile platform support.
- Recommendation engine.
- I believe Panorama Necto is a bit slow in processing.
- Scripting is required in terms of administration while setting up third party authentication.
- There is no knowledge sharing blogs available that ar free of cost.
2. How are the infographics
3. How does it handle large queries?
5. Is the knowledge base or support available on blogs rather than having to go for paid service from company itself?
- Auto-generated dashboards feature
- Easy to use and highly customized info-graphics options
- Error notification feature is useful.
- Handy collaborating feature to initiate discussions with relevant users
- Big Data handling is a problem.
- Should support all data sources.
- Quick reporting without need of technical expertise.
- Quick connection to multiple data sources and data integration.
- Quick Answers.
- Quick collaboration.
- Performance in case of huge datasets needs to be further analysed.
- A good application for basic analysts but more advanced features need to be released by the vendor for power users in coming versions.
- Cost of implementing multiple analytical tools for different sect of users should be considered.
- Technical documentation needs to be evolved with time.
- Very interactive, easy to learn, lot of charts supported, rich info graphics.
- Very promising social capabilities like click to collaborate features, initiate discussion, search for relevant users and contents.
- Good tutorials and online help.
- Support more database plugins.
- Support more flexibility to query database from dashboards.
- Build community support for developers help.
- The Social collaboration built in Necto helped with interactions among business users while viewing a single work board. The work boards are collaborative, dynamic and suggestive. The recommendation engine is the most interesting piece as it suggests relevant work boards based on a user's usage.
- The work boards are a great way to provide the management a clear, concise, one source of truth and progress of business in one snapshot. The drill down capabilities allow the business users to analyze and gain insights. It lets business users spend more time on analyzing data rather than collecting and creating reports.
- The feature to find people and chat with the concerned user right from the report window adds a great value and reduces the pain of emails going back and forth among users.
- Necto should allow support of multiple languages as this has been the major issue we have came across as we have offices in various South American countries.
Panorama Necto Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Panorama Necto
Panorama Necto Screenshots
Panorama Necto Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Panorama Necto Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Panorama Necto Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, French +|