Overall Satisfaction with Panorama Necto
I'm currently using Panorama Necto for a regional sales dashboard for the sales department and I find it very mature for data discovery. It's one of the [best] BI tools I have ever used for data discovery. The tool is very easy to use, with a simple click, you can import data from multiple sources and build visualizations. It's very intuitive and very good for interactive analytics. It also has an excellent in memory performance. It will rapidly be adopted by the whole organization.
- It help builds very intuitive and interactive analytics. It has excellent in memory performance and retursn results with clicks.
- Highly visual and understandable infographic format. The things l like most is that it supports a variety of charts; you can create amore meaningful charts radar, donought, pareoto, scatter, range, point, etc.
- It has excellent social and collaboration capabilities.
- Panorama Necto does not have support for Linux or commodity hardware.
- The big data technology support is very limited.
- I would also appreciate if there was a personal edition that I could install on Windows home edition for my client to access the product.
Panorama Necto is very well suited for building an interactive dashboard. It makes it very easy to do a forecasting operation with data analytics. The decision becomes very simple while minimizing dependency on IT for data discovery. Panorama Necto can help replace costly BI tools and bring down the licensing cost and make the tool available to more users. During the selection process, it is important to know about publishing and scheduling.