Overall Satisfaction with Pardot Marketing Automation
- Pardot does a really great job at understanding the integration between our SFDC and Marketing Automation Tool - Pardot. I have now worked with another marketing automation tool that feels as if it should be the master record holder. Pardot understands its purpose in the sales cycle.
- Pardot is incredibly user friendly. I jumped back into this product and was able to teach myself how everything was working and flowing.
- Email deployment is very, very easy. I have created several complicated drips that run off of rules that allow prospects to flow through the sales cycle very easily - with very little attention from me. The drip runs by itself and can be left alone after it has been built.
- Folders, folders, folders.. We have had Pardot running for 3 years now, so we have an immense amount of content stored in the product. And it is a MESS. Being able to organize that content and various programs into folders would be incredibly helpful.
- Batch sending. Being able to batch send out emails, instead of uploading a list of 150,000 records and praying it eventually makes its way out there would help keep programs running on time.
- Nurturing opportunities. It is still a little difficult to nurture opportunities based on where they are at in the sales cycle. It's doable, but complicated.
- Faster Lead Conversion - The drip programs that we built are generated most of our units last year and we expect those same results this year.
- Pardot definitely pays for itself. It's is an affordable marketing automation program that has all the features of a very expensive marketing automation tool.
- Great nurturing programs. It allows us to nurture the leads that are not ready to convert.
Dive into the product. Spend time getting to know the different features, then plan and brainstorm on how you are going to make use of these features. Sit in webinars and training sessions and ask advice from Pardot Specialists. The more you know, the more beneficial the tool will be for you.
Pardot Feature Ratings
Using Pardot Marketing Automation
Our business is changing and the only reason why we would not renew the product is if we decide to use the product our parent company is currently using. Pardot is a very wonderful tool and if it is up to me, we will continue using it. I have become an expert in it and the tool has really paid off. It allows you to do so many programs to make the most out of your database. It feeds our sales team and allows them to better understand where their prospects are in the buying cycle. It makes sales have a better and more meaningful conversation with their leads.