Overall Satisfaction with Paychex Flex
My firm currently only uses Paychex Flex for Payroll operations. In the past, we used Paychex [Flex] to create and offer a cafeteria plan for our employees and to offer a 401(k) plan to our employees. The Paychex Flex system is very user friendly and simple to complete payroll. The biggest convenience has been the included tax reporting and tax deposits that are made automatically.
- Easy addition of new employees
- Simple process to update employee information
- Direct Deposit of Payroll for employees
- Detailed reports for each payroll
- Quarterly reports
- Preparation and delivery of W-2s
- Minimum monthly charges continue even when there is no payroll activity.
- Unable to stop W-2 processing and fees when no payroll was paid for an extended period without the assistance of a payroll specialist.
- No option to suspend service for a period when no payroll is anticipated or paid due to downturn in business. The only viable option to avoid having to close the account and reopen a new account was to continue to pay monthly fees to keep account open.
- Using Paychex Flex increased efficiency in completing payroll.
- Paychex Flex made it possible to affordably add employee perks like a cafeteria plan and 401(k).
- Paychex Flex tracks and completes required tax filings automatically resulting in on time submissions without added time burdens.
On rare occasions when questions arose or assistance was required with using Paychex Flex, the Payroll Specialist assigned to the account was very responsive. Issues were resolved quickly and efficiently. The system is so user friendly and intuitive that often times, no additional assistance was required to complete "new" tasks.
Do you think Paychex Flex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paychex Flex's feature set?
Did Paychex Flex live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paychex Flex go as expected?
Would you buy Paychex Flex again?
The user interface is very intuitive. It was simple to learn how to run routine payrolls. The program is very efficient and does not take an undue amount of time or effort to complete payroll functions. Reporting is easy to access and provides all the information needed to complete bookkeeping in our separate accounting program.
Paychex [Flex] offers a lot of flexibility for small employers. It makes it easy to offer employee perks like cafeteria plans and 401(k) plans that might otherwise be out of reach for a small business. Paychex [Flex] can be as comprehensive as you desire or can provide very efficient basic payroll services. Paychex [Flex] makes it simple and affordable for a small business owner to process payroll and to automatically complete all required tax filings without the business owner having to develop payroll expertise. Using Paychex has taken away the burden of becoming a payroll expert thereby allowing me to focus on growing and operating the business.