Overall Satisfaction with PeopleMatter
We have four restaurants and the managers at each restaurant use PeopleMatter to filter through applicants, hire new employees, complete on-boarding, and they also use the schedule feature to publish their schedule and monitor their labor targets. Here at the home office we are able to review all the information and make sure paperwork is being completed and schedules are being written efficiently and [in a] timely [manner]. It helps us to see projected labor dollars quickly and easily, it saves us from having a ton of paper employee files, and it gives us the security of knowing that the paperwork is being done on time and correctly.
- Makes it easy to see when I-9s are due and to see when any information is outstanding.
- Generates labor dollar numbers as soon as the schedule is entered. It also makes the manager approve a schedule that is outside of the thresholds that they should be in.
- Makes it easy to get a message out to all of our staff.
- Our staff has had some trouble with the schedule feature. They are used to just entering information into a spreadsheet and they say that entering it into PeopleMatter is a little more time consuming.
- More efficient hiring
- Better labor percentages
- Security of knowing paperwork is done