Overall Satisfaction with PeopleMatter
- I trust that the PeopleMatter team is current with the federal and state tax, I-9, and e-verify changes. Saving me time and stress.
- In my experience, PeopleMatter consistently addresses the needs of the industries it serves. I feel I am able to voice challenges and to see solutions to help address those challenges in the upgrades.
- By far PeopleMatter's greatest attribute is the talent on the team. The company name described the exceptional service I have experienced as a customer.
- The reporting feature could use some attention. I am currently using a beta version of a reporting function that allows me to customize more reports in Hire and Learn.
- I am new to computer based learning and scorm development so I would love to see some type of training or support in developing courses and being able to test the functionality inside LEARN before launching globally.
- I would love to see performance and time and attendance modules.
- We doubled our tax credits in the first 2 years - more than $800,000.
- It has opened a larger applicant pool - we gather more than 500 apps each week and the assessments help us begin with the best candidates
- LEARN has allowed us to provide consistent onboarding and orientation to every new employee upon starting work versus waiting for the next available training class! Getting qualified people trained and to work faster
- ADP Workforce Now,Blackboard,TimeForce
The Training Department (3 people) spends a lot of time helping front line employees through the resetting password process and getting employees through learning courses. We have an internal help desk that supports technical problems with the training computers located at each store. There is also an HR admin assistant that supports PeopleMatter. All of us help hiring managers get through Onboarding processes - specifically the I-9 and e-verify work flows.