Focus on Phocas
Kenny McGarrity | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 21, 2020

Focus on Phocas

Overall Satisfaction with Phocas Business Intelligence

Phocas Business Intelligence is used by our executives, branch managers and sales managers to dive into data derived from our legacy D3 database. We are able to dive into unrelated datasets and develop easy to follow reports and dashboards for all skill levels. Phocas makes business intelligence truly accessible to non-techies.
  • Custom reports are simple to create.
  • The ability to manage users and their dashboards is solid.
  • Easy to navigate web interface makes the software accessible from anywhere.
  • Daily data set dumps can take up a large amount of space.
From my perspective, anything that can interact with the Multivalue D3 database, and do it successfully, does a wonderful job in my eyes. I can't speak for more modern application data sources, however if we're able to get data from a legacy database into modern business intelligence software, then I'm sure it does an equally good job with some of the more common interfaces.
We mainly share reports internally among each other. I like being able to share my reports with other users, including sending reports via email.
The D3 community is a tight knit set of businesses that share business solutions, and this tool should be high on the list for anyone operating in our industry. If you do not want to host the software resources on your servers, Phocas has a cloud-integrated solution as well.

Phocas Business Intelligence Feature Ratings

Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to PDF
Report Versioning
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Predictive Analytics
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Responsive Design for Web Access