Overall Satisfaction with PieSync
We use PieSync to sync contacts between Microsoft Exchange and Insightly (our contact management software). This allows us to enter contact information into cell phones, sync over old contacts from Outlook, and continually be up-to-date with current contact information easily. The sync happens pretty seamlessly and most people in the organization don't realize how we are able to sync all the contacts between devices and systems.
- PieSync runs continually so there is little to no disruption and people always have access to the latest contact information for our clients and prospects.
- PieSync runs efficiently in the background so there is little maintenance or attention that it needs, which is great.
- PieSync does a great job of letting you decide how you want items to sync across platforms so you can customize to how your organization uses a particular software.
- The biggest issue we have had with PieSync is the lack of detail within syncing. Sometimes when there is an issue with a Sync it is hard to determine what went wrong. Even though most of the time it's user error, it's hard to diagnose issues with the current PieSync set-up.
- The pricing of PieSync is a little odd and I think should be based on something other than number of contacts you're syncing.
- PieSync probably saved us 100 hours of time transferring contacts from an old contact management system to a new one.