March 01, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with PitchBook
We used PitchBook for about 1 year, mostly on researching investment history to target Angels and VCs and comparable market valuations.
- Data set of investments and acquisitions.
- Contact information and key personnel.
- Industry reports.
- Expensive for small firms.
- A good percentage of contacts bounce, so we need to use separate email list verification tools.
- Most relevant searches were completed early on, not much use for us in ongoing work.
- Undetermined-- we just didn't see a big enough ROI as a small firm to justify a continued subscription.
Reports of investors and companies by location and sector in the seed to series A stage. It met our expectations and would add companies if requested that were not in the database.