Overall Satisfaction with PowerDMS
PowerDMS has allowed our agency to become completely paperless in the audit process. This has saved time, paper and money. It has allowed us to complete audits more efficiently and with less manpower. We also now have all our policies on PowerDMS and have begun using PowerDMS to track editing and reviews of policies. We are working in slowly implementing each stage of PowerDMS use as not to overwhelm anyone so the next step will be utilizing it for training purposes.
- Document Management
- SAVE PAPER
- Tracking of document reviews
- Made audits more efficient.
- In the audit system it would be more functional if we could assign task to people or groups we develop, rather then assign them to specific roles. The roles function currently limits the confidentiality of the documents and how many facilities or departments we can allow to upload in specific standards.
- I would love to save time not to have to input both security and assign tasks in audits. It would be much more efficient if assigning a task in a specific standard acted to automatically give a group or specific person security rights to that standards. Rather than having to assign them a role, give them observe right, give them participate right and then assign a task.
- I think it would be helpful and save time if PowerDMS recognized when you pulled a document for editing and did not time you out of the system while you were editing.
- Saved time on collecting paperwork
- Less manpower on hand to complete and organize audit documents
So far it has been a great tool for document management. Our agency can't wait to fully implement PowerDMS.