Projecturf Review: "Solid Project Management Platform!"https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementProjecturfUnspecified9.641012014-06-20T16:42:08.820Z
Overall Satisfaction with Projecturf
Projecturf was used as a project managment/ communication system for the company I was working for. We made applications and games for clients around the Vermont area. Projecturf was a great platform to keep teams organized and to foster discussion remotely. It was used across all the projects the company was developing.
- The task system was solid with alerts telling you when you had a task due and when you were late on a task.
- The notes section was great for jotting down notes during a meeting and then sharing it with the team.
- The conversations module was good for alerting the entire team of a topic that needed to be discussed. If there was something that we needed the whole team's input on this is where we could do it.
- The files module was great for sharing documents and other types of files. There was no need to share files through email or anything else.
- From what I understand, there was no good way to tracking the time it took to complete tasks and a way to evaluate all that data.
- Sometimes, when a team member thought they posted something on the notes module it is never viewable by other members.
- Efficient discussion- There was no reason why a team member wouldn't be able to get in contact with the team.
- Separate bug tracking software- We used unfuddle to keep track of our projects bugs.
- Organization- We all knew what tasks we were assigned and when we were meeting at all times.
I am not in the position to choose our project management software, and my current company has already used our current software for a number of years. But if I were to ever use project management software for personal projects with remote team members then I think Projecturf would be a great contender for the job.
When analyzing time and estimating how long it will take to complete tasks it seems Projecturf is less appropriate, also creating bug tasks does not seem to exist in Projecturf. But overall, Projecturf is clean, simple, and easy to navigate which is a big plus for me and I know for others.