Overall Satisfaction with Pure Storage FlashArray
We deployed one array to a client's DRP which went pretty well. Currently it handles the DRP data and a few offsite production workloads which needed to be handled since this client is a wholefood distributor and didn't have enough infra to handle its load on the DRP and the offsite needs.
- Ease of deployment.
- Robustness at its core.
- Helpful documentation.
- Clear path to get compatibility matrices, it was hard to get it while doing it for Dell and VMware products.
- More options regarding SMB, sometimes a few clients don't have a very big budget to implement a simple iSCSI SAN.
- Spanish speaking techs, they need to improve that.
- Seamless integration really takes the big screen.
- Speed on the vCenter cluster storage backend really was something everybody should have.
- The simplicity on getting deployed on a single work day is awesome.
Really the deduplication and compression ratio has been all over these guys. The speed on the flash storage seems more customized if I may say and our deployments were smooth. Nothing against these guys since we work with all at the same level, but there are very notable perks when talking about Pure Storage FlashArray.
Do you think Pure Storage FlashArray delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pure Storage FlashArray's feature set?
Did Pure Storage FlashArray live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Pure Storage FlashArray go as expected?
Would you buy Pure Storage FlashArray again?
Integrating it to a regular sized company has been flawless. No problems whatsoever with the VMware integration, Veeam integration and general storage consumption. As a matter of fact, I could say we haven't seen this integration go so smoothly on any other partner. But trying to deploy it on a SMB, it was hard to get the proper budget to implement a simple iSCSI SAN.