Overall Satisfaction with QlikView
- Serves as an in-memory data warehouse.
- High level of usability for the end user.
- Expressor acquisition enables a high level of data governance.
- Pricing model difficult to understand.
- Report and dashboard development takes longer than expected, especially if there are many data sources.
Ease of use for end users once the dashboards have been developed by the technical team. As a result of the in-memory data warehouse design the need for an enterprise data warehouse in our use case was removed. With the recent acquisition of Expressor, master data management is now possible.
- Insights into business processes for process improvement.
- Monitoring established metrics.
- Improved comparative effectiveness models.
During the selection process it will be necessary to fully understand the pricing model for the initial deployment as well as subsequent roll outs to full appreciate the total cost. Spend time to understand how long the initial development will take for your first use cases.