Overall Satisfaction with Dext Prepare (with Receipt Bank)
Receipt Bank is used across the organisation. Empoyees simply photograph any purchase receipts and forward them via their phone. Receipt Bank transcribes the data and has it ready for approval and transfer to our accounting software. In addition to the manual uploading of receipts and invoices the program also automatically ingests information form some of our suppliers - negating any work on our behalf except checking the detail during reconciliations.
- Ingest data automatically.
- Transfer information to accounting platform.
- Stores receipts in the cloud for later retrieval.
- The auto pull capability could be expanded to more suppliers.
- Saves hours per month preparing for BAS.
- While it doesn't equate to a direct ROI in terms of dollars and cents the time it gives me back as a small business owner is time I get to spend with my family instead of the computer.
- Nothing negative has been identified.
Do you think Dext Prepare (with Receipt Bank) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dext Prepare (with Receipt Bank)'s feature set?
Did Dext Prepare (with Receipt Bank) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dext Prepare (with Receipt Bank) go as expected?
Would you buy Dext Prepare (with Receipt Bank) again?
When I think I have broken the platform the help guys and girls are simply fantastic. They take time to understand the problem and usually resolve the issue on the spot. I have not had to wait more than an hour to get anything resolved - be that an issue I have created or a fault in my understanding of the program. Can't rate their support I have received to date highly enough.
Receipt Bank simply takes the hard work out of getting information into the accounting platform. It doesn't take much to learn and when you think you have broken it the help desk support is outstanding. There are a couple of known glitches that require data to be re-entered in certain circumstances (related to input mistakes by humans). The ability to reverse these as opposed to delete and re-enter is the only improvement I can think of. If my employees and I were more competent at entering the data this would not be an issue either.