Updated November 17, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with RSA SecurID Suite
We use this solution for multi-factor authentication on our wire platforms and for access with the Federal Reserve bank.
- Access control.
- Many people would like a mobile phone option.
- Delay in getting new device.
- High visibility model for some users.
- We are able to deploy secure solutions quickly.
- Meet compliance standards.
- Great management of access control.
RSA is an industry-standard and most users are comfortable with the process and use of the items. GA offers a phone-based platform and a user-based setup. However, there is some reluctance to use.
Their support for onboarding and set-up is quite good. The only issues we tend to have are obtaining new user devices. These need to be planned ahead of time.
Do you think SecurID delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SecurID's feature set?
Did SecurID live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SecurID go as expected?
Would you buy SecurID again?