Overall Satisfaction with Sage 100 ERP
We use Sage 100 ERP in the accounting department for general ledger accounting and accounts payable. It allows up to keep our general ledger information in one location and generate financial reports easily.
- Sage 100 allows ease of inputting invoices for accounts payable, along with payment of said invoices.
- Sage 100 allows ease of inputting journal entries and maintenance of the general ledger.
- Sage 100 allows for multiple companies in one location with ease of moving between them.
- Sage 100 does not have the ability to easily choose multiple invoices to be paid in one batch.
- Sage 100 is somewhat difficult to initially set up GL for a company.
- For what we pay for Sage it does the basics of what we need it to. We could pay more and get more, but frankly don't have the time for training on the other options we could unlock.
We did not evaluate another ERP at this business.
If a company is small with basic needs, then Sage 100 is well suited. If there are multiple companies with complex needs, then there are improvements that can be made to Sage 100.