January 15, 2016
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sage HRMS
Sage HRMS is used across the organization for payroll, benefits, attendance and HR management.
- The format of the system is easy to use.
- Support for the system is local and the response time is extremely timely.
- It is very flexible with what it can do to accommodate the organization.
- The reporting function is not user friendly unless you are skilled in Crystal.
- There are several screens that need to be updated when changes are made e.g. if you make a change in benefits, you have to go through a few screens in payroll to make sure everything went through.
- There are small hiccups that happen within the system that are not explained. e.g. something doesn't calculate correctly and after researching with support help there is no reason given for the mistake, just a hiccup.
- As we have grown as an organization, the deficiencies in the reporting function have created more work for staff as we have to find other ways to create reports.
- Over the last few years, we have encountered a few issues with calculations from the system which have caused a lot of additional labor hours and dollars to correct the problem.