I strongly recommend SAP Ariba Procurement for a great user experience covering complex requirements
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Ariba Procurement
We use SAP Ariba Procurement software globally in our organization. Currently we are covering 80% of our Global Indirect Spend across 16 countries that represent our biggest markets. We are in the journey of rolling out to additional countries and extend the coverage.
It addresses the Purchase-to-Receive process and makes sure that our Global Procurement Policy requirements are met and Teva is not exposed to any compliance or legal issue in procurement activities.
- Great user experience - intuitive and easy to use.
- Catalog and content available to end users.
- Ensures Global Procurement Policy requirements are met.
- Customer support organization is very hard to deal with.
- Tactical Sourcing functionality needs to be better connected with Sourcing processes.
- It would be great to have better tracking of keywords and searches used by end users to ensure we are providing good content for them.
- SAP Ariba has allowed that our Procurement Service Center performs much better with a reasonable headcount having 1 system able to support all our Policy requirements and it is easy to use.
- We are able to have 1 system covering 80% of our Global Indirect Spend - 1 system for global approvers for all countries, 1 way of working - consolidated.
- It provides ability to identify opportunities for value added initiatives that save time and money for the company.
Do you think SAP Ariba Procurement delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Ariba Procurement's feature set?
Did SAP Ariba Procurement live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Ariba Procurement go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Ariba Procurement again?