Overall Satisfaction with SAP Extension Suite (formerly part of SAP Cloud Platform)
Currently using SAP Extension Suite to achieve performance improvements that impact our test suite as a whole to yield improvements across many tests at once while also reducing infrastructure cost. We chose SAP Extension Suite primarily for its ability to parallelize tests across many workers and the robust API is also a plus and has enabled us to improve end-to-end build time which benefits the entire development team.
- Increases build parallelism.
- Saved over 50% of our previous end-to-end build time.
- Automatically bisect test failures when they occur.
- Detects test failures that would occur on future date.
- It was a bit of a hassle to configure at first but once setup it's easy and fast.
- At a certain time they removed key items used in pipelines to force upgrades.
- The new UI though works well feels less intuitive than the previous one.
- Reduced build times by about 8 minutes per build.
- We perform multiple deploys a day with confidence.
- Optimized infrastructure costs.
Other tools with similar functionalities are very expensive and most of them use a disorganized array of plugins. SAP Extension Suite offers a more economical option especially since we can replace multiple tools and that brought a lot of money back for the business. As we discovered challenges with other tools, it became clear that SAP Extension Suite is simplified and has the ability to easily integrate with existing tooling.
Do you think SAP Extension Suite (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Extension Suite (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did SAP Extension Suite (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Extension Suite (discontinued) go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Extension Suite (discontinued) again?
SAP Extension Suite is completely transparent at every stage in the build process as well as run times for end-to-end build times. It enables us to execute our business objectives more quickly, with more flexibility, and better cost structure than other similar platforms we evaluated.