Overall Satisfaction with SAP Extension Suite (formerly part of SAP Cloud Platform)
We are currently using SAP Extension Suite to create new products within a short period of time, as it's quick to code and very fast to test using SAP Extension Suite - something we couldn't have achieved with our legacy platform. With SAP Extension Suite we have the ability to deliver a completed product within months and not years and release updates in days, for every project we undertake, the end product is such a clean app.
- Monitoring of all applications usage and performance in real-time[.]
- Native support for agile development[.]
- 1-click deploy and roll-back for integrated version control[.]
- Supports entire app development life-cycle[.]
- Complete mobile app deployment and monitoring[.]
- Easier navigation of the system is something I would appreciate if it was improved[.]
- Completely dependent on [the internet] connection which I think may not change now but in [the future] we may be able to access it offline[.]
- Delivering digital strategy around three-times faster[.]
- Cut staff overtime by half[.]
- Enterprise-grade scalability[.]
- PowerApps and OutSystems
We have been able to work in a much more agile way with SAP Extension Suite, and there is a lot of excitement that developing with this platform is significantly faster. SAP Extension Suite is the perfect fit to build great-looking applications that work on any form factor, be it [a] smartphone, laptop, or tablet, and within budget.
It is now faster to develop applications and release updates and less effort is required to deploy. Our apps are now fit for the digital future and we have achieved a governed business-led development. The automated development process has eliminated around 80% of the previous manual effort.
Do you think SAP Extension Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Extension Suite's feature set?
Did SAP Extension Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Extension Suite go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Extension Suite again?
Simplified the process of developing applications, [enabling] rapid innovation[,] and has already reduced staff overtime by around a dozen hours a day. Companies need a new approach to development such as the use of SAP Extension Suite if they want to quickly bring new capabilities to employees and customers and have a chance to develop software more quickly.