Overall Satisfaction with SAP Fieldglass
Fieldglass is used globally across the enterprise for Contingent and SoW. It enables total visibility and management of all non-employee spending; both Time & Material and Fixed Price. Implementing Fieldglass has improved the business experience by making the process to engage, manage and pay for non-employees simpler, easier, and more automated. The rich data now collected on the different types and locations of non-employees (spend, numbers, types, location, etc.) allows for better commercial and strategic resource decisions which have resulted in significant benefits.
- Fieldglass is very good at simplifying, automating, and managing the engagement of all types of non-employee - Contingent and SoW.
- Fieldglass enables visibility of all data relating to all non-employees; spend, types, locations, rates, etc. which allows for better forecasting, profiling, and ultimately reduction in spending and numbers.
- Fieldglass works well with and integrates smoothly with other applications like Oracle, Workday, Ariba, etc.
- Fieldglass could sharpen and update the User Interface; including broadening the functionality of their different apps.
- Fieldglass could enhance their analytical capability, making it easier to visualise and analyse all worker types in one place.
- Fieldglass would benefit from developing more AI into the SoW creation wizard to help improve the quality of SoW content.
- Fieldglass was global and enterprise wide
- It covered both Contingent and SoW
- It enabled visibility of all non-employees; their cost, numbers, types, etc
- It facilitated simpler processes and payments to suppliers
- It provides rich data
- Fieldglass has returned significant RoI in terms of reduced rates, reduced number of suppliers and reduced numbers of workers.
- Fieldglass has simplified and automated the non-employee processes for managers creating more capacity for them to focus on more added value work.
- Fieldglass has helped reduce the risk and exposure to non-compliant suppliers and spend.
Do you think SAP Fieldglass delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Fieldglass's feature set?
Did SAP Fieldglass live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Fieldglass go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Fieldglass again?
Fieldglass is well suited to most situations where non-employees are used, in particular, contingent workers ("temps" & Contractors) and anywhere work is completed via Statement of Work (SoW) for Services and where Managed Service Workers (MSW), Consultants, Resource Augmentation Workers are used. It's possibly less suitable for the engagement of "zero-hours workers", "freelancers", ancillary workers (total outsourced services). Because Fieldglass is highly flexible and relatively simple to deploy, it lends itself well to organisations of any size (small, medium & large) and in any location globally.