Overall Satisfaction with SAP NetWeaver Application Server
This ERP application helps our customer meet all modules to run for a business like Finance, Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Logistics, Administration, even Car-parking tickets. The application capability of getting used via Cloud services like Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Alibaba, Oracle makes its use more & more vast for meeting End-Users needs
- Purchase Recommendations
- Finance Approval easy use
- Easy integrate with Public Cloud applications
- Cryptocurrency easy integration should be available
- Healthcare like Neuro-sciences easy use should be provided
- Use for AI for Astronomy should be more enhanced
- in a positive way, it was able to put all business requirements under one roof
- from negative prospective, the license cost comes at a big amount purchase
- maintaining the software, gave our customers more deep insights on how they can manage business better
Most of the other applications only provide one business module to use, whereas SAP Netweaver Application server can cover all business areas. It provides both ABAP & Java features, meaning it can host Portal applications and be also used for having online transactions. The application codes are easily modifiable & can be made to fit user needs. This application is suited for all type of business demands
Do you think SAP NetWeaver Application Server delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP NetWeaver Application Server's feature set?
Did SAP NetWeaver Application Server live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP NetWeaver Application Server go as expected?
Would you buy SAP NetWeaver Application Server again?
The SAP Netweaver Application Server is well suited when it comes to having one-stop ERP solution to meet all business needs. This ERP module has all Functional areas & all Buness modules like Finance, Sales, Marketing, Production Planning. It is less appropriate when a business is very small & can mitigate their purposes via small softwares like Tally ERP, or say use JDEdwards to do small scale use only