Reviews (1-2 of 2)
October 15, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
It is being utilized across the whole organization. It is helping us maintain item ordering catalogs, track HR-related things and is the avenue we use to place orders. It keeps items organized.
- SAP NetWeaver is very good at loading items quickly to view and edit.
- SAP NetWeaver is very easy to navigate and is intuitive.
- SAP NetWeaver is able to perform many different functions, from purchasing to HR and contract management.
- SAP NetWeaver could provide better help desk ticket options.
- SAP NetWeaver could make user access requests go quicker.
- SAP NetWeaver could allow for a general, full site search option using keywords.
SAP NetWeaver is well suited for contract file storage and management. SAP NetWeaver is less appropriate for entering in time and attendance.
Read Katie vonErden's full review
I did not give SAP NetWeaver a 10, only because getting access to it initially can be tricky and sometimes it's very slow to load up.
April 14, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
SAP is used by departments across the whole organization. The users have a level of access to execute their tasks. Each department's head is responsible for making adjustments required by other areas. Export formats are usually a bit old but that's because of the version we used. The password reset process is slow but I think it is due to security reasons.
- Control of inventory
- Organization of my clients
- Complete reports
- Autorization by level
- In the beginning, it's kinda hard to learn.
- The reports are full of data but in some transactions there are missing options.
- Not too easy for a custom format.
- We are using an old version and the exports formats are too old.
Read Alexis Correa's full review
It's very powerful to control inventories of your products. You need to go step by step with all the involved persons/departments to get the results pre-authorized. Each one of us must check and confirm the request before it goes to another one. Is very important to analyze the request and create it.