October 30, 2020
Lead, Strategic Sourcing and P-Card Spend Management
Cronos GroupHospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SAP on IBM Cloud
We implemented SAP S/4 HANA recently in our organization, 3 months back. We are using different modules across our organization. The core features are covered in it. The key challenges overcome by SAP are real-time data management and data accuracy, enhanced functionality, the ability to visualize data, and UX with the Fiori apps has been phenomenal. Again this is just the beginning, I am pretty sure once we continue to build and load data in our S/4 HANA, the benefits will be multifold.
- User experience and interface
- Real-time data flow and management
- Easy interfacing (APIs) with multiple other softwares
- Improving analytical functionality within Fiori apps
- Running speed, etc.
- Real-time data flow
- Analytics and graphing showing spend, exceptions vary visually and with fewer clicks
- Cloud-based version saves on IT server, staffing, maintenance costs, etc.
Highly suited for MRP-based organizations (I feel) as it helps to easier manage the goods and information flow across the organization. Also, the cloud-based S/4HANA's UX/UI is very well built and designed for end-users, easier to navigate across multiple apps (no need to memorize anything, works very intuitively).