Overall Satisfaction with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Period-close is significantly simplified in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Finance! Several steps in month-end closing have been made obsolete and tasks are accelerated. Eg: depreciation run. Plus features like Universal Journal have been added making the revenue recognition and reconciliation process faster.
- Innovation with in-memory capabilities of SAP S/4HANA Cloud enables real-time transaction and embedded analytics capabilities.
- Intuitive user experience with SAP Fiori is a paradigm shift in SAP S/4HANA Cloud! SAP Fiori Cloud provides a state-of-the-art, end-to-end SAP Fiori technology infrastructure. The enterprise-ready front-end system runs on SAP S/4HANA Cloud Platform (HCP), SAP’s in-memory cloud platform for cloud integration and extension.
- Documents preview directly in SAP S/4HANA Cloud will be useful. eg: a preview of PDF documents directly in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) needs better support from SAP for clients who are currently on it.
- Sometimes Performance and Integration Challenges crop up during SAP S/4HANA Cloud Projects. Needs improvement.
- Taxation for certain Asian countries.
- Our ecosystem has experienced 15% ROI with SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Reduced TCO by 20%.
- A positive impact with a high degree of user satisfaction and ease of use compared to earlier versions of SAP has been reported.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud has brought about a paradigm shift in terms of usability. Client users have reported a high degree of satisfaction in terms of usability. Example: SAP Fiori for HANA Cloud.
Do you think SAP S/4HANA Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP S/4HANA Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP S/4HANA Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SAP S/4HANA Cloud again?
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is well suited for almost all industries. Various factors determine the choice of SAP S/4HANA Cloud versions. SAP S/4HANA Cloud is well suited for customers who choose to be on a single tenancy, with minimal or no customization. This is well suited for clients who adopt SAP S/4HANA Cloud Best Practice standards, as an out-of-the-box solution for Greenfield implementations. SAP S/4HANA Cloud is yet to be adopted at a larger scale in the Insurance and Banking industries.