Overall Satisfaction with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
We use it as our primary ERP tool to run all org production. It helps facilitate the organization processes and from a compliance perspective, it helps us track all sensitive activity and document them for auditing purposes. With the involvement of Fiori, we have also facilitated the mobile use of the SAP system for end users.
- With the cloud based platform, it helps bring live data to the analytics teams.
- It does end to end tracking of sensitive actions.
- It also helps implement business needs.
- In the compliance space, there could be a better communication between all systems.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud could create a better user manual for implementation.
- The cloud aspect is a bit complex.
- It brought the system to the fast cloud system frame.
- It creates quick viability of data.
- We maintain a level of compliance.
The usability is nice, especially if it is partnered with Fiori. It has a good user interface and can be quick to set up. On the back end, the GUI, we have seen some feedback that it can be complex and a bit hard for the users to train others.
The cost of maintenance and the compliance factor are what drove our purchase.
Do you think SAP S/4HANA Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP S/4HANA Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP S/4HANA Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy SAP S/4HANA Cloud again?
SAP S/4HANA Cloud can help track all large company needs and keep them compliant. From the most detailed and custom approaches to the easiest and most industry standards. Where the system does fail is that it can be complex and clunky for some end users to use. We have also heard feedback that it is not the most simple tool to use.