Overall Satisfaction with SAS Visual Analytics
SAS Visual Analytics is used by the fraud, risk and marketing team in our organization for portfolio analysis of various DC and PLCC clients. SAS Visual Analytics is used to create various dashboards for marketing, SRM and other departments for better and easier analytics usage.
- The risk team uses risk analysis reports created by team members for mitigating future risks and challenges.
- Supply risk management uses SAS VA analytics dashboards on daily basis for their research and decision making. SAS VA has LASR analytics servers which are very fast and tuned for analytics queries.
- SAS VA is used by the finance and marketing team to create their own reports out of SA LASR tables as per their need. SAS VA does have both ETL and analytics capability which makes it a complete analytics package.
- More advanced dashboard features like multiple tabs creation.
- Should have option to export dashboard reports to multiple formats with original format intact.
- Latency time of reports and response should be increased.
SAS visual analytics has high sped LASR servers mounted on Hadoop filesystems which makes it more powrful for analytics.
- SAS Visual Analytics licensing cost should be reduced to enable users to use it in mass scale.
- More statistical and mathematical equations and theories should be converted into SAS functions for reusing.
- Because of enriched ETL and reporting capabilities SAS Visual Analytics is most preferred by business users.
SAS Visual Analytics Support
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Problems left unsolved
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response