Overall Satisfaction with Scout
Scout is being used by our whole organization. We use these sections on a daily basis: IT risk assessments, cybersecurity, red flags, vendor management, BSA, ACH and compliance management. I have had three different FDIC regulators look at the reports and they are always satisfied. This is so much better than Excel spreadsheets that are hard to configure and read. You must order the trial and see for yourself.
- I specifically use the risk assessment module and do risk assessments on any new product we introduce into our network or any company that we are thinking about taking on as a client.
- I also use the vendor management module for any due diligence that comes up with a new company or a company that we may use once and then not use again.
- There are not many areas that I would change in Scout. If I were to change anything it would be just to add a description of when I would use a report, such as managers, board of directors, or regulators.
- I like that everything is in one place. We used to use Excel spreadsheets and it was very hard to keep everything in one place or to find something specific. Now it is very easy finding what you're looking for with this all in one solution.
- This solution pays for itself with the time saved from not looking at spreadsheets.
- When the regulators come and they ask for a assessment I can get it for them in very short order.
I've already explained why this product beats Excel hands down in time and money. I also love the way it sends you an email when you forget any due diligence or testing that needs to be done.