Review: "Need Secure access? Securelink does the job"https://www.trustradius.com/remote-desktopSecureLinkUnspecified1031012014-01-31T18:20:48.168Z
Overall Satisfaction with SecureLink
Our entire organization uses securelink to safely and securely access our on-premise client servers for support and implementation. We also connect directly to client PC's for troubleshooting our product in their environment.
- Easy to setup on a client PC or server for access
- Organizes client connections by gatekeeper so it is easy to find what you need
- File transfer option is great for uploading files to client servers
- JAVA updates can sometimes break the securelink connection. Securelink needs to do a better job of updating the product to work with new JAVA updates.
- Internet Explorer updates can sometimes break the securelink connection. Securelink needs to do a better job of updating the product to work with new versions of IE.
- Better customer service
- Increased employee efficiency in connecting to client servers
- Any securelink problems cause us to be unable to help our clients with issues and we are at a standstill until Securelink is repaired
Securelink seems to work better than LogMein for a large enterprise group. Our company has over 10,000 different connections and securelink manages them well.