Overall Satisfaction with SEO PowerSuite
I started using SEO PowerSuite tools two years ago. I had a small project that I needed to monitor and was searching for a tool to help me automate my tasks. So, it all started with Rank Tracker but I found great value in the tools so decided to switch for the whole SEO PowerSuite pack. No I am using all four tools, mostly to schedule my SEO activities.
- I love their report customization possibilities. The new reports are really great and fully customizable. I am able to provide my clients with different sorts of data arranged in the way I like it, makes my reports unique.
- What really impresses me is the number of different features you can find in SEO Powersuite tools. This software kind of combines all necessary features under one roof so I mostly do not need to use other SEO tools at all.
- Possibility to check rankings from different locations. This is really great, since my customers come from different regions, so I can provide country-specific results for every client.
- The software is not strong with processing large amounts of data. So, it is really good for small and medium size businesses, but can be cumbersome for large projects.
- Due to large number of settings it takes time to learn it.
- Need to purchase proxies or captcha solution. I think those can be provides as part of the package already.
- The software helps me a lot to gather the necessary info for my projects. Do not need to pay for any extra services.
- Great automation functionality let me take more customers and spend more time for analysis.
The software is not quite suitable for e-commerce, yet is powerful for gaining organic results.