Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
We use Sharpspring as a CRM system to score inbound leads and get insights into their user journeys that led them to becoming a prospect. We also heavily use the email automation functions to keep engaged with prospects, creating different sequences for different types of leads. Sharpspring is used by the entire sales and marketing team and addresses the issue of prospects dropping out of your funnel and not staying engaged with your business.
- Email automation is very easy. You can create different sequences and then apply them to any contact within the CRM.
- Being able to track actual leads to Google Ads is incredibly useful. It allows us to work out our true Return on Investment from the marketing channel as a whole but also gives us insight into keywords that generate the best quality leads.
- Lead scoring is a simple and effective way of prioritizing leads.
- It would be good to have more options on reporting, to be able to create reports you can easily customize with the data you want.
- Perhaps I just don't know how but it would also be good to be able to add fields into the CRM to capture additional data on users.
- The email automation definitely re-opened conversations with prospects who would have otherwise been lost.
Perfect for Sales Teams who want to view pipelines, score leads and keep engaged with them. For digital marketing teams its crucial to be able to understand where leads come from and in particular on Google ads many people don't track the quality of leads back to keywords that generate them.