Overall Satisfaction with SignUpGenius
We use SignUpGenius to recruit volunteers for our major events as well as for assisting with donor stewardship (i.e. birthday cards, intake, property donors, etc.). Our entire organization uses it. It assists us with reaching all of those in our database to assist us with tasks that can be done locally, from afar, online, or at home.
- Exporting to Excel all those signed up for contact
- Ease of use for administrator to make changes or additions
- Easy to place into an e-newsletter or invitation or social media post with a link for signups
- Not really easy to change administrators, use, or rights
- Once deleted or archived still sends out reminders
- Should be able to send out cancellation of events to volunteers
- It has suited us very well, and we have no complaints.
- It is the only volunteer software that we use because of how easy it is.
- We have even had volunteers that can set up their own signup lists.
I am unable to rate this as we have not had to use support from SignUpGenius. We attempt to navigate the program on our own with trial and error. We do have questions about our platform but have navigated around those issues as well as they have not been major.
Do you think SignUpGenius delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SignUpGenius's feature set?
Did SignUpGenius live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SignUpGenius go as expected?
Would you buy SignUpGenius again?
SignUpGenius is very well suited for remote businesses to reach a wide range of people anywhere and at any time. We have been able to recruit those that are retired, disabled, or stay at home to assist with different activities from phone calls to writing letters. The only adjustment is merging address books or contacts.