Overall Satisfaction with Skillport
Skillport was the product our organization standardized on for e-learning solutions for our clients. One global client was looking to implement a learning solution that could be available to all locations, no matter the country or the language. They required tracking, ability to self-pay, reporting, multi-language and multi-platform support. It was managed by their corporate location in the US. This was the perfect solution and we were able to customize the dashboards, reports, and tracking mechanisms to ensure success. It had the necessary content for the end users and the languages they required. Skillport even worked with a pricing strategy that could be consistent among the disciplines.
- It's interactive and the content is interesting. There are examples and scenarios that allow almost a 'choose your own adventure feel'. I was able to teach an instructor lead class with one of the modules and try different scenarios to see the outcome.
- The testing component was very helpful to gauge understanding and progress.
- The ability to start and stop made it useful to people working and learning.
- More content... always more content
- Maybe a little better search system for specific courses
- Nothing...it was great!
- It was a fantastic additional product to feature with our instructor lead offerings.
- We were able to capture learning sales even if they didn't have the training budget for custom courses.
- It reduced travel cost for instructors/or participants.
The products we used are not listed. Element K had an e-learning module. It was difficult to use and was not cost effective. It did not have the breadth of topics to choose from and the courses were limited to the instructor lead titles.
It is very helpful in a corporate learning environment. If you are a large company and can customize it - its great. If you are a small company and can utilize a reseller - its great too. Its likely going to be less effective in a really small organization - but maybe not. It might be just the ticket!