Overall Satisfaction with Skrill
I use Skrill for various kinds of payment. I have a retail smartphone accessories shop. That's why I need to buy products from abroad. Basically, when I bought a product from a foreign company, I used Skrill as payment system. But there are many countries that don’t have the Skrill payment system. The transaction fee is comparatively low in Skrill.
- Comparatively low fees
- Support lots of currencies
- Provide high security
- User friendly interface
- Skrill needs full verification for big transactions. I think they should increase the limit.
- Users need to have a European residential address verified in order to get the MasterCard. This facility should be open worldwide.
- The currency exchange rates aren’t good in Skrill.
- Support many currencies
- Bank transfer in short time
- Lower transaction fees for online shopping.
I am running a smartphone accessories shop for many years. So I need to buy products from various international vendors. So for the international payments, I use Skrill. Skrill supports lots of currencies. That's why I can give my payments without any hassle. But another payment gateway which I used besides that isn't supported in as many countries like Skrill.
Do you think Skrill delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Skrill's feature set?
Did Skrill live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Skrill go as expected?
Would you buy Skrill again?
From my using experience, I think Skrill is best for online shopping. User can buy their necessary products from the international marketplace by using the Skrill payment gateway. But Skrill has a limit on a big transactions. That is annoying for me. The currency conversion rate also fluctuates more compared to the international currency rate.