Overall Satisfaction with SkyKick
We utilize the migration suite for 365 migrations and subsequently backup for our 365 clients
- Customer Interface for Backups
- Migration support team
- Comprehensive backup suite
- UI glitches and bugs
- Website speed
- General performance/responsiveness
- 365 migrations with SKOA
- Backup of Exchange Online
- Backup of Teams/SP/OneDrive
- Profitable migration business
- Profitable backup solution
- Delivers peace of mind to clients and improves our brand as trusted cloud vendor
- Acronis Advanced Backup (formerly Cyber Backup Cloud) and Veeam Backup & Replication
SkyKick sets the standard for MS cloud services, including backup and migration
Do you think SkyKick delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SkyKick's feature set?
Did SkyKick live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SkyKick go as expected?
Would you buy SkyKick again?
Responsive, technically capable, and friendly. Ive always had a good experience working with SkyKick su[[ort.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Absolutely - the product team followed up multiple times regarding the status of the fix, even after my problem had been resolved
I was doing an overnight migration which was highly stressful. I had to rely on GoDaddy and SkyKick to orchestrate a tenant migration and it was an exceptionally problematic project. The SkyKick support in Europe was fantastic and highly invovled, even once the project had moved past their purview.