Overall Satisfaction with SMS.to
I use SMS.to to send automated messages to my customers for various reasons, but mostly just as notification mails.
- Outbound Messages
- The use of Dynamic tags to fill in custom information
- The ease of access of their Opt-Out feature
- Great support from account managers
- communication with my clients at affordable prices
- time saved withtheir automation
- time saved from the implementation of dynamic tags
- having these automated SMS sent has helped my side hustle look and come across as a professional establishment when its just a one-man show
- OpenText Notifications and OpenText Exstream (formerly HP Exstream)
There was no real reason I picked SMS.to over the other options, I just liked how the interface on SMS.to looked and I was really impressed by the fact that my account manager contacted me via phone call within 24 hours of creating an account to offer me assistance with setups and also to help me familiarise myself with their interface and functionality.
Do you think SMS.to delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SMS.to's feature set?
Did SMS.to live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SMS.to go as expected?
Would you buy SMS.to again?
SMS.to has been a great client communication platform for me so far. Personally, I use it purely for notification messaging and I haven't experienced any issues with the messaging yet. The only downside for me is the fact that inbound messages are not yet available in my locale. If this can be sorted out it would become of even more value to me as I am having to receive the inbound message on another number which is a bit of an inconvenience at times.