Overall Satisfaction with Socio
CTLA uses Socio for our conventions, seminars and webinars. We use the mobile app to house our sponsor and vendor information as well as materials and recordings so that our members can access everything for each event fast and easy.
- Customer Service with Socio is AWESOME! Every person I have worked with there is great. If they don't have an answer they find the answer.
- New & Updated ideas. Socio is constantly improving their services. If at one event we asked if something specific was possible or available and it isn't, the next event it is up and running.
- Tutorial Videos - If you can't figure out how to do something within the Socio app you can search and there are countless videos to walk you through the process and the best part is it is a real person not a computer recording.
- It would be nice to be able to resize photos within the app.
- When adding external links under a vendor or speaker it would be nice to be able to move them in the order you want. If you want them to be changed, you have to delete and start in the order you want the in.
- One stop shop - we have everything we need in one place so it makes it easy for our members.
- It is easy to use. We have members who are passed retirement and young attorneys and it is easy for everyone.
- Socio makes it easy to use other companies within their products to make things run smoothly.
We researched other products but Socio was the first company we chose to try and we have been with them since the start and haven't needed to or wanted to look elsewhere. Socio has been great for our company and they provide exactly what we need.
Do you think Webex Events delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Events's feature set?
Did Webex Events live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Events go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Events again?
I've been using Socio for about 4 years and each time we use them, everything gets better. Their customer services is top notch and I've never had any issues at all.