Overall Satisfaction with Socio
Socio filled the technology gap in executing this brand new initiative we launched in 2021. We needed the software to facilitate a community environment while allowing the platform to live stream using our own chosen platform. Socio came in at the right price for the scale and scope for what we needed.
- Versatile registration process that allows for many types of group registrations
- Community platform is intuitive for users to navigate
- Easy to build out all the content using Socio templates
- The standard template to build out the community is pretty rigid. We had to adjust some of our styling and graphics to account for what Socio's template allowed.
- Inability for event admins to make account changes for users. Several times we had users change jobs, therefore, changing their emails. Each time, we had to go through Socio support to get them access to their account.
- Documentation and knowledgebase could be more substantive.
- Registration functionality
- Place for live streaming and re-watching previous content
- Engagement tools such as a discussion board, ability to message other users and in-event chat
- Generated over $20,000 in revenue for the first year conducting our event on Socio
Socio is more simplified in comparison to Pathable and Personify. It's perfect for any event or community that does not need a bunch of bells and whistles, or elaborate customizations in site design. The support team at Socio is top notch - they are always very fast to respond. The chat bot on the home page is something I had not experienced with other software we have used in the past.
Do you think Webex Events delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Events's feature set?
Did Webex Events live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Events go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Events again?
The registration component on Socio is incredible. I wish I could take that and use it for all of our events. I highly recommend utilizing their software if you are going to be using another Socio product. Managing the content for your event or community is purely widget based. There isn't an ability to utilize any custom HTML or CSS, which would be a drawback if you are wanting styled a certain way.