Overall Satisfaction with Socio
The Socio event platform has been terrific for my virtual fundraising events. It allows our attendees to be more engaged than just watching another Zoom call. They can share photos, chat, find additional resources, connect with each other and medical providers, participate in our silent auction and make donations to support our fundraising! It is a true venue for our online events!
- Engaging virtual attendees
- Sharing best practices
- Amazing customer support
- Step by step instructions to make the most of the software
- Tying the whole event together in an easy to use interface
- The attendee help feature has come a long way. Some of my guests are not tech savvy and have trouble with the standard help link, but I have been able to assist them by adding announcements to help with things that I see or hear them struggling with.
- I love that it is interactive.
- The ability to add links, files, bios and more is wonderful for me.
- It allows the attendee to customize their experience and provide the perfect level of information from the novice to the expert, the details I can add are perfect for everyone!
- Socio has improved the ROI on my fundraising events by keeping attendees focus and housed in the event. With Zoom or random links attached they get lost in the web of distractions.
- Attendees are easily able to connect with speakers, providers and others guests.
- I can incorporate donation links, monthly giving, and silent auctions all in one easy-to-find place!
- Sponsors do not feel left out! They can highlight exactly what they want and be engaged virtually!
- Zoom and OneCause
I like OneCause, but it is lacking in the ability to engage my attendee. I use the donation and silent auction links within my Socio account to tie it all together. The event platform area of OneCause is not enough to keep my guests engaged. When I added Socio to my events, my online appeal donations went up 53%!!
Do you think Webex Events (formerly Socio) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Events (formerly Socio)'s feature set?
Did Webex Events (formerly Socio) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Events (formerly Socio) go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Events (formerly Socio) again?
I highly recommend this platform! We are all Zoomed out, but Socio helps make the virtual events engaging and keeps the viewers entertained. Attendees are going to be on their phones anyway, and this keeps them focused on my event and allows me to grow their knowledge and interest in my program. This works well for virtual events, fundraisers, hybrid meetings, or conferences.