Robust tool for guided sellinghttps://www.trustradius.com/proposalSofon Proposal OrganizerUnspecified1031012014-02-11T00:06:59.156Z
Updated March 02, 2014
Robust tool for guided selling
Score 8 out of 101
- Studio, SPO
SPO is used by the proposal department; however, the output it generates is used also by the Sales, Engineering and Project Management. SPO is of great value to define the scope of the project quoted as well as centralisation of product knowledge.
- Sofware works correctly with no crashes
- Sofon's support is quick and efficient
- User-friendly interface
- Easy maintenability
- Wide range of Sofon products allows for expanding the software scope
- SQL servers may lead to unexpect failures
- Tables created in SPO could have better interface with the user
- Management of user licences could be easier
- Reduce quotation time at the proposal office,
- better definition and more organise project scope at project management level
- centralisation of knoweldeg: one problem, one solution
Generally speaking the company is satisfied with SPO; knowledge on how to use SPO and on how to code in the product have been developed, and has led to good results. In addition, customer service provided by Sofon is efficient and quick. Finally, SPO guarantees that product -specific knowledge stays in-house, reducing the risk of 'knowledge leakage to competitors.
In my opinion, the most valuable characteristic of SPO is that by answering simple questions a very complex product can be configured; therefore the scope of delivery is defined very well. In addition, SPO has great flexibility to manage prices and costs. However, SPO is configurator of parts that allows incorporating basic design rules for their selection. SPO is not a optimised for developing complicated engineering design rules.