Overall Satisfaction with SolusVM
We are using SolusVM with OpenVZ technology to create, manage, and automate a cluster of VPS running on our dedicated servers. It is being used to provide scalable, secure, and highly available VPS to our clients. It offers a sleek and easy user interface to manage VPS servers from one central dashboard. It integrates seamlessly with billing systems like WHMCS and the Plesk control panel that has automated the sales and management of our VPS services. It also supports the customization of user dashboards and operating system templates.
- Easily manage VPS with OpenVZ, KVM, and Xen virtualization technologies
- Flexible licensing starting from USD 2.5 per month
- Guarantees highly available, reliable, secure and scalable virtual private servers
- Automates your VPS hosting service on a breeze
- Less collection of OS templates
- It is a bit expensive compared to similar software Virtualizer
- Plesk has shifted their main focus from SolusVM to SolusIO
- Easily virtualize a dedicated server with a cluster of virtual servers
- Seamlessly integrate WHMCS and Plesk control panel with your services
- Highly available, secure, and robust virtualization technology
- SolusVM has helped us to easily automate our VPS management service
- It has decreased our server maintenance cost by many folds
- It has helped us to provide more reliable and scalable VPS services to our customers
Do you think SolusVM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SolusVM's feature set?
Did SolusVM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SolusVM go as expected?
Would you buy SolusVM again?