Overall Satisfaction with SourceForge
SourceForge is being used in our Sales, Marketing sector and also by the Corporate staff of our company. In our company, we use the services of SourceForge to be able to obtain quality opinions and to be able to know how good or bad software is. For us, it is extremely important to use very good quality software and business solutions that help us to better develop our activities. That's why we've turned to the features of SourceForge, it's helped us replace some of our software within our sales industry, and it's made us perform better at a more affordable software price. We are very grateful for the results provided in SourceForge, we have enjoyed an excellent community in a forum, where various opinions can be shared on occasional issues of some software, in addition, on this website we have also shared our own and real opinions of the experience that we have had in some software belonging to our company, it is important that we share our opinion since this way we will help more people to have a good choice when deciding which software to use. We are very pleased with the current results at SourceForge, we have improved our software listing thanks to this excellent service.
- I really liked the way SourceForge allows you to make reviews, they are really short opinions and they don't require you to fill out many forms to share your opinion about specific software. On several occasions I have written a couple of reviews about some programs that we use in our Sales area and the reviews have been really short, easy to complete and it is a very comfortable process.
- I really like that SourceForge has an interactive forum where everyone can share ideas and solutions about some software or service. On several occasions, I have entered the forum section that SourceForge has and have obtained valuable information on real-time user experiences on some software. Some users share their doubts or problems that they have obtained in some software, and sometimes I have those same problems, so it is easy to solve them since many solutions are shared in that forum.
- The moderation process is one of the most important things to mention about SourceForge. As I mentioned previously, on several occasions I had the opportunity to write a couple of reviews about some software that we use in our work sector, and when I submitted them, the moderation process was quite fast, the moderation team processes the reviews in less than 24 hours and that's amazing to me. Also, I loved the way the moderation team moderated my reviews over the weekends, sometimes the reviews would be submitted on a weekend and they would still moderate them, no exceptions even though I thought weekends didn't work.
- My main criticism towards this tech review website is that they need to optimize the web design. I have felt comfortable reading real opinions about software users and writing a couple of opinions but I think that the design should be more professional, currently the design is very inconspicuous, with colors that are not so pleasant for users. It would be excellent if they elaborate a more optimal, more professional and formal design that helps the user to think that the web is attractive.
- It is also important to mention that the anti-spam filter that SourceForge has is not that precise. On several occasions, when I have tried to send a review when I have finished writing it, a banner appears where it says "anti-spam filter" and I lose all the information that I have previously written in that review, this error has happened to me approximately 3 times, and it's a bit annoying, it would be great if they could fix it as soon as possible.
- The software comparison system.
- Easy review writing, with very few requirements and very simple to complete.
- The open forum for discussions and generating new solutions.
- The comparison system is excellent, it has helped us to compare several different software to know which is the best and why thus we have replaced some software solutions in our sector.
- We have shared our opinions about software that we use in our company and this has helped the creators of the software to sometimes solve the problems that we have had with the program that they have sold us.
- The productivity of our company has changed exponentially as we have revamped the software we use based on feedback we have read on SourceForge.
Do you think SourceForge delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SourceForge's feature set?
Did SourceForge live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SourceForge go as expected?
Would you buy SourceForge again?
Without a doubt, I would recommend this SourceForge service to any user who is considering using it for their company, since they will have various options and will be able to read real opinions of some software they are thinking of buying, in addition, it allows many users to solve their concerns, thanks to the open forum they have. SourceForge will make you optimize the software you use in your company, currently, it has helped us to change several software that we were using, for software with better features and at better prices. Get the most out of SourceForge, it's a complete platform to get real opinions!