Review: "Spredfast is an industry leader. Great product, great company."https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSpredfastUnspecified8.11011012012-11-12T20:54:23.960Z
- Spredfast, as a company, shows a lot of promise in becoming a leader in the industry. They have a great company culture, provide great customer service and have a great product. In the time that we’ve become a customer, they have deployed several new and improved features, which demonstrates their ability to keep pace with the quickly evolving needs of their customer and the disruptive technologies that become available. We’ve already proven ROI simply by having a tool that results in efficiencies in our existing social media processes
- I actually don’t think the tool does anything “poorly” but I do see opportunities for the tool to become integrated in more enterprise level systems, such as community platforms (Jive) and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, NetInsights). There’s a lot of opportunity to break down siloes of information and processes by becoming integrated with any of these tools.
- Mostly efficiency gains for human capital. We could survive without the tool but it would take us twice as long and we would not have access to the analytics it provides such that we could continuously improve our content strategy.
5 - We currently have 3 licenses and plan to add 2 more by the end of the year. All of these users reside in the marketing organization.
- Our primary need for the Spredfast tool was to address inefficiencies in our social publishing processes. We realized we were spending a lot of time opening individual social network applications to publish updates on our corporate social profiles. The tool allows us to schedule, publish and gather analytics for social content, all in one experience.
- We also recognized a greater need for content performance analytics, which we were relying on free tools to pull manually. The Spredfast tool allows us to gather these analytics faster and easier.