Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr Modern Care
In today's social media environment, bad customer experiences can spread like wildfire. We strive to provide the very best customer service and Sprinklr alerts us to customer concerns so that we may address them before they get out of control. Sprinklr helps us protect our reputation and, more importantly, help us take care of our customers.
- Finds and delivers concerns voiced on social media.
- Offers a way to track our follow up.
- Cumbersome user interface.
- Needs to be simplified.
- Some options are not logically placed.
- Improves our customer service.
- Wastes time with repetitive alerts when simple file updates are made.
- Uniform companywide system for handling these concerns.
Seems to do a great job of finding and alerting us of customer concerns. I wish the notification system was less intrusive. This morning I came to work only to find 277 emails with the same notice. If I were ignoring a concern during working hours, the repeated notifications would not only be justified, they'd be welcome. Minor complaint but it is annoying. The interface could be easier to navigate as well. When I am in a hurry to find someone to resolve a customer's concern, the Sprinklr site is hard for me to find the information I need.