Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr Modern Marketing
Sprinklr is used by one of my client's Marketing and Communications department to post, schedule, and manage content for their healthcare company. They also use it to create ads and track analytics. Since there are many different departments and entities within the company using it, it is a great way to share content at a larger brand level. We also have a better understanding about what our patients and the community are saying about us so we can respond appropriately. What we learn can result in improving our services, or creating more engaging content.
- Allows you to share and suggest pieces of content to other entities within the organization.
- Has great reporting with lots of filters to drill down to the information you need.
- It's easy to schedule posts and see them within the planner so you know you have your week or month covered. It's also easy to move things around if you need to reschedule something to a later date.
- It can be overwhelming when you first start. There is so much functionality. Go to a formal training to see all of the things it can do and pick what you need. Once you learn it, it is a great tool, but it is a lot to learn!
- It has positively affected us by easily sharing brand content so I spend less time creating and coming up with my own new content.
- It also positively allows us to respond more quickly to our patients and customers with easy to use engagement dashboards.
- It positively saves time allowing me to post the same content on multiple channels vs. logging in and out of multiple platforms every day.
Sprinklr has been a great tool for the larger organization that I work with because it allows us to share content across entities, and listen to our customers. It works well in a larger corporate structure. However, I think if you were a small business with less than 25 employees, it's probably overkill. A smaller business probably would not have the staff time to dedicate to managing all of the functions available within Sprinklr.