Overall Satisfaction with StackPath (formerly Highwinds) CDN
We use StackPath WAF service to protect our website. We also use CDN services to improve the performance of our website and user experience.
- Price competitive.
- Easy to use.
- Good reporting.
- Quick to deploy.
- Start-up friendly.
- Good technical information via blog, FAQ and community discussion.
- I can talk to real person for urgent support.
- Improve CDN performance in Asia and South America.
- More price ranges to meet different customer needs.
- Annual customer satisfaction review.
- Improve our average global website load time from 6 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Provide peace-of-mind about the security of our online properties.
- Total solution (CDN, WAF, monitoring, DNS hosting) which offers me a turn-key solution.
- Power customer portal which empowers to configure my service performance.
- Clear and granular service packages that meet my budget.
- They provide in-person real-time communications which can provide me urgent support.
- They offer start-up friendly program.
Do you think StackPath Edge Delivery delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with StackPath Edge Delivery's feature set?
Did StackPath Edge Delivery live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of StackPath Edge Delivery go as expected?
Would you buy StackPath Edge Delivery again?