Overall Satisfaction with Storify
- Storify is a great tool to expose our membership to social media, when they might not be users themselves.
- Storify allows us to create a detailed account of our meetings, webinars, and other important organizational events and happenings. We have been able to reuse social media content that would have otherwise been lost after it was initially posted.
- It has been a nice tool to add URL pages to a story (aka: leaving breadcrumbs). If someone talks about a particular event, we can link to a URL about that event.
- Occasionally will timeout.
- On the account we are using (basic, free), to add content from Facebook, you have to get a direct URL. Fine for pictures, but not great for text posts.
- Best used to tell a story primarily told on Twitter. Could limit some who don't have a big Twitter presence.
- Again, it is has allowed us to tell a story of our meetings and events via user generated content. Without this tool, that content means something and is seen only in the timeframe of the event. We have used our Storify stories after our events. They have become part of our integrated marketing strategies.
Be sure to explore the tool, check out the capabilities and ensure you know how to use the tool before diving in on a large-scale project.
It is a great tool and one I tell many people about!