Overall Satisfaction with Symantec Cloud Workload Protection
We have introduced it as a security measure on our PC. Since we handle personal information, we have carefully considered the introduction of security software before introducing it. The content is the same as in other reviews, but it is very reassuring that you can always receive the latest security information with this program.
- Because it is intuitive, security measures are taken without the need for any particular knowledge on the part of the employee.
- I think it is a merit that you can always enjoy the latest security, such as virus patterns, taking advantage of the cloud type features.
- We are thankful that the client side is hardly aware of the ever-increasing threats.
- Occasionally, the security system would detect the introduction of a dedicated tool or system from another company that is generally not available.
- With a 16GB laptop, the PC will be slow when scanning.
- While developing, I feel a little inconvenience that the PC freezes when scanning runs behind the scenes.
- Provided the adjustments are made, the security check will be performed at a fixed date and time each week, which has significantly reduced the hours of management work.
- It is nice to be able to set a schedule and scan on the scheduled day.
- You can set from what time on what day of the week.
- Since there are few steps for introduction and centralized administration is possible, I believe it is ideal for use by multiple users, such as companies and organizations.
- The time required for anti-virus measures for each user's endpoint has been reduced.
- It is very useful because you can scan and update virus definitions from the console for your device.
Do you think Symantec Cloud Workload Protection delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Symantec Cloud Workload Protection's feature set?
Did Symantec Cloud Workload Protection live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Symantec Cloud Workload Protection go as expected?
Would you buy Symantec Cloud Workload Protection again?
The high level of IT expertise was recognized when using Symantec Cloud Workload Protection as security software when forming a business partnership with a major IT company. In addition, since it is possible to centrally manage the control of USB devices to each employee's PC, it is of great help to the head of the company's security department to be able to handle it with one hand.